Cassie A told me she uses wool dryer balls in her dryer and she loved them. So I bought a pack of 6 and threw them in the dryer. I could have sworn there had been 6 to begin with but I could only find 5. She told me it’ll show up somewhere whether it’s in a pant let, sheet or sleeve. Three weeks went by and nothing. The last week when I was purging my closet I was sitting on the floor going through my work shirts when I glanced up to my t-shirt rack……..Notice top center long sleeve. There it is! lol
Posted in Me, Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »
Another crazy week in the books.
This is Sonic’s new way of sleeping EVERY NIGHT!
I installed two lights in my closet.
Saturday we went to Denver to pick up Mildred’s wedding dress. That was a long drawn out process and I won’t even go into that.
Sunday I got a nap in with these two.
TNT’s gma died on Thursday so we had a meeting with the Pastor, family viewing and public viewing Sunday night and an extended family gathering that evening. Funeral was Monday.
Posted in week in pictures | Leave a Comment »
Just when I think life can’t get any crazier IT DOES! OMG!
Going back to the week of April 11th.
Added to my owl collection. These are so cute!
Tuesday night I started on a wedding project and I had lots of help.
Wednesday I planted my potatoes. This year I created 10′ mounds then planted the potato and mounded more dirt on top. We will see how it goes. I always have good luck with potatoes so I’m hoping for a bumper crop this year….
Thursday we had NO internet. Do you know what happens when you have no internet. Nothing happens. My boss and I both kicked back. lol
Saturday it RAINED so TNT and I headed down south for some shopping. I went into a bridal store and found this for Mildred.😉
It’s been so long since it rained these 3 were confused as to what it was.
After we got home from shopping I started purging my closets and dresser. Tails helped.
As did Sonic.
In a month this will be the site of the ceremony.
Posted in week in pictures | 1 Comment »
Can’t forget the peeing picture! LOL
Posted in Me, My husband, Uncategorized | 1 Comment »
Wow I just realized how boring my life is….
This is news worthy…..Sonic thought he needed gravy.
Saturday I was looking for fonts for a project and found dingle berries…..bhahahaha
Saturday afternoon I worked outside and realized our cedar tree row is almost too big to drive the rzr through…..
Went to Mildred’s house Sunday morning to make wedding mints. I was sticky so no pictures.
Sunday night TNT’s parents invited us over for supper to celebrate our anniversary’s and I snapped this of BG.
Posted in week in pictures | Leave a Comment »
As we gear up to celebrate our 8th anniversary on Tuesday I thought I’d share this about TNT!
Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your man. Cut, paste and fill in the answers.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on?
– Impractical Jokers, Night Court, there are a few annoying shows he watches and I’ll read during them.
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
-Ranch with an extra side of Ranch
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to eat what does he order to drink?
-During the day ice tea, for supper Coors Light
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What is his nickname for you?
-I call him by his name.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
-guns, hats. no longer racing parts. lol
8. What would he eat every day if he could?
-steaks, but I’m not real sure on that one.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
– doesn’t like cereal
11. What would he never wear?
– black socks….I bought summer black socks since he gets so dirty and white ones don’t come clean even with bleach. He threw a fit and refused to wear them. sigh
12. What are his favorite sports?
-football but I think I’ve turned him to basketball also.
13. Who did he vote for?
-not Obama lol
14. Who is his best friend?
– Bob, Ryan
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
16. What is his heritage?
– german for sure, dont know what else
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday?
– Wouldn’t bake a cake but he’d take another slice of Prime Rib for dessert
18. Did he play sports in high school?
-An All league defensive end and state qualifier wrestler.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
– working….seriously he can’t relax.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
-a lot of people think farmers are dumb and can’t find another job, but he is very smart and amazes me every day with the things he knows.
Posted in My husband | 1 Comment »
I didn’t take many before pics but I love the way the west side of the house turned out. This’ll be where the ceremony will be held.
I planted 3 hosta in the shaded area.
The FIL made me the fence to go around the AC unit. I wanted to paint it white but my inlaws couldn’t believe I’d paid cedar. But it matches the house if it’s white and what picket fence isn’t white?
The long area isn’t straight, but it is done and I am happy with it. I’ll decorate this area with potted plants for the wedding.
Also finished up my mailbox area.
My new wheat welcoming sign.
Posted in projects | 1 Comment »