I have to keep this to 10? Stealing this blog idea from Kessler Kraziness.
I am easily annoyed.
1. Other people’s driving skills. Nothing drives me crazier than when you get behind someone who drives way under the speed limit. It doesn’t bother me so much if they are going the speed limit, but if they are going 50 on the highway and it’s 65! Or if they are in such a hurry to pull out right in front of you then just put put along. They may not be in a hurry, but some of us who have to be to work on time or to an appointment. Think of others!
2. I love my husband dearly, but he can sure annoy me! When he cooks (he’s an excellent cook btw) he uses every pot, pan, Tupperware dish I have in the house. Then leaves it all for me to clean up. Which isn’t that big of a deal if I’m home, however on the nights I have volleyball or softball I do NOT want to come home and clean up a kitchen at 10:00 at night. My husband knows I can’t go to bed with a dirty kitchen so that’s why he leaves it.
3. Folding laundry! I don’t feel like I need to say more than folding laundry!
4. People who talk on their cell phones when ordering in the drive-thru, make the waitress wait at their table while they talk on the phone or talk on the phone while going through the checkout line. It is VERY rude!! If I’m doing something on my phone I set it down and give the waitress my full attention!
5. Stores who put a sticker/price tag on a picture frame.
6. Snotty kids. Kids who you go out of your way to do something really nice for them and those kids & their parents don’t say thank you! Or you give a 12 year old kid a $50 gift card for Christmas and he says, “Eh $50 ain’t bad,” then throws it down into his huge pile of presents.
7. This is a business annoyance. I had a client when I first started my photo business and because I’m a huge softy I felt sorry for her and wanted her daughter to have 1st bday pictures. Then she wanted for the same price she wanted her brother’s Senior pictures thrown in too. Well I agreed (stupid stupid stupid). A year later she was pregnant with twins and wanted the first year package. I quoted her my price with a CD and she said I’m too expensive. So she found someone else. Evidently that gal wasn’t good enough either and she went to another gal. The pictures turned out horrible. I mean I literally was appalled by this gals editing. Just irritates me when I go out of my way and then people don’t appreciate it.
8. During the Spring & Summer months I am on the mower around 6 hours a week. I mow 3 acres at our farm and then 2 acres at the farmstead we own a mile east. Every time I climb on the mower my husband says, “watch for rocks.” Let me remind you of the great “Spring Fling” of 2010. Yep that wasn’t me!
9. This literally just happened. Rather than listen to what happened your boss just chews your ass and blames you. I will take the blame if I did it, but if I didn’t do something then I WON’T!
10. I’m new to the technology of the Iphone. I love it and I’d be lost without it. The one major annoyance I have and maybe someone knows how to fix this annoyance. When I am texting and I want to go back to a word I have to tap the screen to get to that word. However, it won’t take me there. Why isn’t there arrows that you could go through each words. I usually end up having to delete a whole sentence to get back to that one word.